Tuesday 29 May 2007

Psychic Pilot Clocks Out

Taken from "Not In My Airforce" 1996

"The sign shed light on who is lonely
Run and hide - I'm alright
Light me, blood clot
I am only a child of light
And I'm going all the way
And I've thrown it all away

Service time is lonely
Live it up before you pass away

In my sight- no more fighting
Don't be defensive- not with me
Every issue presents itself
We address them quickly
And throw them all away
And I've thrown them all away

Service time is lonely
Live it up before you pass away

I feel life passing on by us..."

A squally guitar track fades in for about 30 seconds before we hit the song proper with a lone electric guitar and we are then into classic Pollard territory with rolling and crashing drums and a chorus that just lodges itself inside your brain! "I feel life passing us by". Fantastic stuff. This is the stuff of Pollard Legend. Great song.

No comments: