Thursday 29 March 2007

Reptilian Beauty Secrets

Taken from "Tonics And Twisted Chasers" 1997

"She's got the face
She's got a face that makes me happy
I never thought about how lovely it was
Until one day she went over and out
Over and out
Over and out
When will she come back to me?
Over and out"

Sh!t nearly forgot to do this today. Had a few glasses of wine and watched "Pick of Destiny" (quite funny) and nearly slipped my mind. Quite a fuzzy little track from "fanclub only" album. Catchy little number with a fuzzed up vocal and fuzzed up almost mechanical beat and guitar. Some good songs on Tonics and this is one of the better ones.

1 comment:

dfan said...

Just found this blog... this one is fine but I much prefer the rocked-out version called "Idiot Princess" found on the Hold on Hope EP. Great chord changes.