Tuesday 6 March 2007

E-5

Taken from "Vampire on Titus" 1993

"Perfect birds sit on plastic bush,
In my cubicle,
I've been knowing this for some reason now,
And anyday I expect the delivery truck,
To bring me mine, the order is late,
But still I wait for the starfire demonor leave it to fate"

This track is not a good one. Well, not a favourite track for my ears. Its dischordant and sounds like a bunch of stoned hippies randomly playing and chanting to themselves without little thought about what each other is playing. I like Pollard. A lot. I like virtually everything he does but this to me is not what I like. Its got the elements of a song in there somewhere but they all seem to be working in ignorance of each other.

3 comments:

Phil said...

enjoyin' the blog so far, Lexx! you must keep it coming...

XRayLexx said...

thanks. your POP ZEUS link added also.

Phil said...

thank you, sir. got your link up at PZ too...