Saturday 22 September 2007

Powerblessings

Taken from "Kid Marine" 2000

"Release the hand that has you writing numbers
For these plans are broken into leaves
And powerblessings for all the kids who come over
How they know is into you
How they know is into me
And have you no horse to carry
you through December?
Get it somehow tediously broken
Breathing summer into faces of life
And into everyman’s gift going through
Powerblessings to you and all of you."

One of the most memorable Guitar sounds at the start of this song backed with a sci-fi keyboard sound. Again, a song that is simple and effective and dripping with atmosphere and feeling. I really like this son. A lot.

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

HELLO!!!
I do not know to read written yours because
I do not know the language

perchènon you put the translator
in English so that

That all they can read iltuoblo
I have it as soon as put
you want to see it?

you come some lmio you can read to the posie all in English
today all speak English

I waited for to you? Good aim week
and good day

Lina thanks