Saturday 16 June 2007

Payment For Babies

Taken from "From A Compound Eye" 2006

Lyrics Unknown.

I somehow wish todays songs was "Navigating Flood Regions" as last night I couldnt blog due to the area flooding. It was knee height in the back garden and not good. Its subsided now so I can "Pollard A Day" again. "Payment for Babies" is a nice gently song from "From A Compound Eye". Sounds like a longing song about the split up of a relationship etc. A lovely song with some fantastic mental imagery.

1 comment:

Fiction Man said...

I'm in trouble again
I don't wanna feel like I'm not
right with you again.
So I'm asking for a
maybe payment for the babies.

You don't feel any wasted times
of calling you
ooh keep it slowly close
and wait for engagements
and the illusion of space.

Long live rockathon! I love this blog, man!