Saturday 22 March 2008

Gonna Never Have To Die (Demo)

Demo

"Be a motorcycle
Be a getaway car
Be a house of sparrows
I am waiting
This is where you are

Thinking about the lines
That cross the sky
Mine for you and I
Never have to die

I have plans engaging
All of these points connecting one
My trap is simple
I will forgive you
For all you've never done

Lessons of the crime
Of sick and tried
In a forest crucified
You're gonna never have to die"

The Demo version of the track from "Half Smiles of the Decomposed". Love the simplicity of this version, just Bob and his guitar with some fantastic solo work mid way through. One of Bob's catchiest songs that rattles round your brain for days. Simple and effective.

1 comment:

Buster said...

I like this one better than the album version. amazing song.