Thursday 18 October 2007

Messiahs

Taken from "Speak Kindly Of Your Volunteer Fire Department" 1999

"I like it in their it looks good
when I’m at home I love you good
when away even more
it’s good to care for
dreams like strings in cold trees
iceberg heads and alien flavors
this being a giftshop
an electronics tent sale
over here in seats folded warmly

I like it out there the timeclock kills
must be the iron wills
of future kings who ride their ships
through fast atmospheres"

After about a month away "A Pollard A Day" is back. I'm finally moved in and sorted and getting back to normality and ready to kick of the Pollard Blog of The Century. So here we go....

"Messiahs" has a repetitive but catchy start and is a very melodic track from Pollards stable. This is a strong track with good lyric (although the usual Bob Nonsense at times). The song changes key and builds up and is a great song from a really good album.

No comments: